Head of Property Management Unit Full-time Job8 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 318 views
Head of Property Management Unit
Head Office, Phnom Penh
March 15, 2022
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Prepare & obtain branch look standard.
- Ensure that all branches renovation comply with Branch Look and Feels Supervises all property management personnel and delegates responsibilities as appropriate.
- Coordinates and oversees all property management activities from routine cyclical maintenance to the management of assigned property projects from planning through implementation.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders on project planning and design as necessary.
- Ensures that all properties are in pristine condition and consistent with quality standards set Monitors properties to ensure they are safe and inviting to the public.
- Conducts regular assessments to ensure properties are adequately protected from human and environmental damage.
- Responsible for overseeing the building maintenance program.
- Presents requests for new vehicles and/or property management equipment to Commission for approval Develops annual work plan pursuant to Commission prioritization and in coordination with the bank business plan.
- Implements plan based on approved timelines and keeps projects on schedule.
- Perform other duty assigned by management.
- University degree, preferably in business management or related field
- Experience in leading property and administrative functions in an operational environment e.g. budget.
- Strong project management, organization and budget management skills Exceptional people leadership/management skills; strong customer focus, stakeholder engagement and management.
- Practical knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, operating risk, leasing procedure, contract management and compliance policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work and lead the team in a challenging and rapidly changing depending on business requirements environment.
- Timeliness, accuracy with the ability to prioritize work
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com
Fuelled by strong economic growth and a stable inflationary outlook, Cambodia continues to scale new heights in its growth path.
Canadia Bank, where we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 25 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank