Head of Offline Marketing Department Full-time Job6 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 394 views
Head of Offline Marketing Department
Posted:28/11/2019 -Closing Date:18/12/2019
Head the Offline Marketing Department is responsible for managing all offline marketing operations; develop and execute strategies to grow the bank’s presence in the market. It comprises but not limited to marketing collaterals development and production, brand merchandise development and production, branch branding management (internal and external), promotional and branding campaigns, analytical surveys and event management.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop products positioning strategy and manage its development programs.
- Create and develop the Bank products’ merchandising opportunities.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns/programs with related branch and department to deliver innovative and successful campaign management.
- Monitor marketing communications and prepare related documents and reports on agreed measures on a regular basis.
- Initiate, plan and execute marketing surveys and help evaluate brand positioning in the market.
- Establish processes, procedures, and policies for offline marketing activities.
- Build and create external third-party relationship to develop co-branding opportunities and customer privileges and alliances.
- Development of our partners’ brands, ensuring consistent communication of image and values to both internal and external audiences, i.e. Visa, Mastercard, UPI, MoneyGram etc.
- Run, implement and evaluate third-party/co-branded offline activities.
- Manage production of related offline marketing collaterals and merchandise.
- Communicate brand development plans and strategies to related departments, branch level and suppliers/agencies.
- Optimize brand visibility in accordance with preset guidelines at branch, office and event settings.
- Manage and execute CSR-related activities and events by third parties to enhance brand vitality and according to the Bank’s policies and business direction.
- Coordinate and manage the Bank’s brand activation programs and/or event management.
- Ensure that research, analysis and evaluation systems are in place to assist in the planning and measurement of all marketing initiatives.
- Conduct bidding among suppliers along with Admin Dept. for offset printing and manage all production of marketing-related materials.
- Be responsible for the production and quality control of the marketing collaterals and/or merchandising items.
- Monitor all activities with suppliers/agencies, negotiating cost prices, ordering stock, agreeing timescales and delivery dates and completing and managing the distribution of stock.
- Develop and monitor the production and distribution of marketing collaterals.
- Ensure all marketing collaterals and activities are strictly following all preset guidelines and policies, ensuring brand objectives and strategies are fully materialized.
Skills and Requirement
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or Finance and Banking.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Marketing and/or any related fields.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles and understanding of banking products and services. Experience in banking industry is a plus.
- Ability to manage, supervise, develop, and motivate subordinate(s).
- Excellent in writing and speaking in English and Khmer (not essential, but an advantage).
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (knowledge in Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop is an advantage).
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Effective project management skill with great attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi task environment.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.