Head of Employee Relation and Communication Unit Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 676 views
Head of Employee Relation and Communication Unit
Posted:01/04/2019 -Closing Date:01/05/2019
To manage the daily operations of human resource communications within the bank regarding memos, e-mails, intranet, updated information, future direction, or human resource policies, guidelines or procedures. Design, plan and implement the bank’s employee and labor relations programs, policies and procedures by maintaining good communication and positive relationships with employees to promote employee satisfaction and satisfactory labor-management relations.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee staff responsible for preparation of internal employee communications regarding memos, e-mails, intranet, updated information, future direction, or corporate or human resource policies, guidelines or procedures.
- Monitor accuracy and timeliness of information distributed.
- Act as a liaison with the public relations or marketing department on the communication materials.
- Provide supports in the preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared toward employees and other stakeholders.
- Represent for the HR on employee communication.
- Design, plan, and implement a bank's employee and labor relations programs, policies, and procedures.
- Act as a liaison between employer and employee, overseeing employee relations by receiving and effectively handling employee complaints, escalating these complaints to the level of disciplinary or legal action when necessary.
- Identify and analyze issues with employee relations infractions and staff issues.
- Provide recommendations for resolutions on employee or labor issues and labor compliance.
- Provides guidance to managers, supervisors, and employees regarding laws, regulations, policies, procedures and practices related to employee relations matters.
- Ensures satisfactory labor-management relations and helps interpret collective bargaining agreements.
- Ensures compliance with all local labor regulations.
- Leads grievance procedures including arbitrations and assists all levels of management on labor matters.
- Develop, plan and manage staff well-being and staff care program, policies or produces to be implemented effectively.
- Manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Provide supports to the team on staff insurance, and occupational health and safety.
- Ensure the profiles of departure employees are well maintained and recorded confidentially.
- Manage duties of branch compliance effectively.
- Provide reports and data analysis as and when required.
Skills, Specifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM, Law or any related fields.
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
- Knowledge of human resources concepts including employee and labor relations and related regulatory requirements.
- Skilled in coaching, professional development programs, team development, and building relationships.
- Strong presentation, conflict resolution, negotiating, facilitation skills, and ability to interact professionally with employees at all levels of the bank.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to facilitate collaborative solutions to complex multi-disciplinary problems.
- Good oral and written communication skills both Khmer and English, including strong command of English grammar.
- Ability to write and edit template and complex tailored letters and policies in a clear, straight forward style.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office skills including excel desirable.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.