Head Of Deposit Full-time Job3 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 1K views
Head Of Deposit
POSITION :Head Of Deposit
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position oversees deposit department and noncredit (Savings and Other Products) operations, leads and generate deposit/savings product sales that WB finance goals for saving growth and ensures all operational service levels are met for internal and external customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish business plan and plan of action focus on non-credit product by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for all regional office; projecting expecting achievement result both existing products;Prepare annual budget with SMART mythology to support the growth of non-credit portfolio;
- Making appointment and client meeting to build strong relationship in order to sell non-credit products to the public and customer;
- Leading in pushing all regional manager to boost in mobilizing savings and ensure that all regional office meet the annual target;
- Develop customer service and customer relationship guideline, and standards to promote customer value that could lead to customer loyalty and business sustainability;
- Good in preparing MOU or Partnership Agreement with other corporation company or organization;
- Submit Quarterly Savings Activities and Performance report to BoD timely;
- Assist in designing and revising the Job Description, Core Competencies, Training Curriculum and Training Materials and act as one of the key trainers on the operations side for savings aspect;
- Submit mid months savings performance to management timely Work closely with department heads, unit managers, senior operations manager, RMs, branch managers, and concerned committees to ensure effective communication on savings policies, processes and procedures. Work especially with those responsible for enforcing these policies/processes/procedures.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree;2 years experiences in management position;
- 5 years experiences in financial sector;
- Expert knowledge of bank or Microfinance operations and deposit/savings servicing including best practices and standards operating procedures,
- Excellent computer skill-Word processing, spreadsheet, internet and email;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Khmer and English;
- Possess effective selling skills and sense of customer services;
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence;
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail and be thorough in the completion of job duties;
- Excellent customer-oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and highly self-motivated;
- Able to travel through the country.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 25 November 2019
Woori Bank (Cambodia) Plc. is one of the leading commercial banks in Cambodia with headquarter based in South Korea. Woori Bank has rooted in Cambodia for almost 30 years that has committed to make life better through Fast, Convenient and Trustworthy banking experiences. Woori Bank (Cambodia) has extended its operational network to 138 branches in nationwide.