Head of Cash Workforce Management and Administration Unit
Posted: 21/Apr/2022 - Closing Date: 23/May/2022
To manage workforce of Telling’s Area, Cash Operations Service Department and partly for Cash Management Department by verifying recruitment request, conducting interview and onboarding, monitoring employee movement, and resignation data as well as managing administrative services including but not limited to Cash Counting Machine and Check Encoder Machine, CIT cost document, office stationery as such to ensure effective workforce management and resource allocations for Cash Operations Service Department.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and execute Unit plan and internal working discipline to increase productivity and compliant manual fulfillment towards Strategic and Operational Plan of Department.
- Consolidate documentation task of final Annual Staff Recruitment Plan of Telling Area from all branches to be an effective focal point for further recruitment review.
- Review, analyze and discourse on actual Staff Recruitment Request and Annual Staff Recruitment Plan of Telling Area Staff from each branch to ensure smooth execution of plan to fulfill workforce needed to run operations.
- Ensure implementation of recruitment process for Cash Operation Service Department, Cash Management Department and Telling Area to smoothly execute each phase with high efficiency and select qualified candidate for the role by: Work with concerned teams for each processing stage, Verify recruitment requests, Conduct interview, Collect performance data of the candidate, Confirm the candidate competencies, Close the case and notify stakeholders, Prepare report and submit to Line Manager.
- Establish a candidate-assessment-tool and interview panels to select the best talents for selected role.
- Take charge the whole process of Cash Counting Machine and Check Encoder Machine Testing, Selection, Quotation, and Maintenance to ensure the best quality and proper consumption for the operations of Telling Area and Cash Operations Division.
- Review and analyze the request from branches and Head Office regarding Cash Counting Machine and Check Encoder Machine to certify an efficient offer and adequate consumption.
- Review and verify all Cash in Transit payment of Head Office to assure the accuracy based on agreement before submission to Line Manager and relevant Department for further actions.
- Manage Staff Data tracking of Cash Operations Division regarding Annual Staff Recruitment Plan, Staff Recruitment, Staff Movement, Staff Resignation, etc. for reference.
- Undertake tracking process on ATM Cash Loading to find out processing gaps and report to Line Manager.
- Manage office stationery for COSD ensuring sufficient and efficient uses of them.
- Propose and coordinate in development all relevant operating procedure/working process of own Unit to Line Manager.
- Keep tracking on daily report and escalate critical issues to management for a timely and proper solution.
- Take lead in the team’s performance through designing work, assigning tasks and continuous performance tracking, coaching and feedback to ensure and maintain high performing team spirit.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance & banking, accounting, business administration, or other related fields.
- Minimum three years of working experiences in cash operations, administration, or human resources.
- Practical knowledge of cash operations, banking operations, rules and regulations, and operational risks.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Good communication, customer service, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coach, mentor and lead team members.
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
- Honesty and commitment.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.