Head of Cash Operations Quality Control Unit Full-time Job7 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 261 views
Head of Cash Operations Quality Control Unit
Posted: 21/Apr/2022 - Closing Date: 23/May/2022
The main responsibility of Head of Cash Operation Quality Unit is to lead the team of Cash Operations Quality Control Specialist in their duties to review Branch as well as Staff performance in Telling Area for a betterment and high quality. Moreover, this position shall lead the team to standardize and organize the counter operation or Telling side for a better aspect with effectiveness. S/he shall handle to identify the gap and improve the operation productivity of Telling Area.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the whole team to Operation/Branch quality control review for issues resolution and process improvement for Telling Area by review and update Cash Operations Quality Control Checklist, Prepare Branch Visit Schedule, Conduct Branch Visit Schedule as setup plan, Prepare and submit report, Internal discussion with Line Manager, Take action with Branch Competent Manager, Arrange schedule to follow up the result, Conduct follow-up schedule, Prepare and submit report.
- Lead team in Telling Area Staff performance review for critical issue through Identify issue/finding, Review and find a root cause, Prepare and submit Staff Performance Review Report.
- Control on Employee performance monitoring on a regular basis Review employee performance, Provide coaching or briefing for an improvement, Prepare and submit report.
- Manage team on Branch Performance monitoring on a regular basis by Review branch performance (Number of transactions and staff), Prepare and submit report, Review Waiting Time and Serving Time Report, Call to check, brief root causes, instruct branch for a betterment, Prepare and submit report.
- Take lead in Pre- and Post-Check on readiness of New Branch Opening or Special Shift Launching via Prepare Pre-check and Post-check checklist, Review and arrange schedule, Conduct Pre-check and Post-check, Prepare and submit report.
- Take charge in mechanisms or tools development to identify issues or improve the handling process of team.
- Produce Guideline for a better practice to maintain smooth and effective Customer Service for Telling Area, Examine on collected information to setup a better method for Customer Service enhancement, Create an efficient guideline to reinforce the best Customer Service.
- Analyze and participate in Operation process development Review and study all compiled information to build up a productive process or procedure for Teller side, Come up with concept to improve the telling operation, Associate with new procedure/process establishing, Involve in product or service development or improvement.
- Stay abreast of new types of relevant banking process in the market and continuously identify in-house operating gaps and propose to improve the gaps under approval from Line Manager and work closely with internal teams to initiate and implement new processes.
- Keep tracking on the daily report and escalate critical issues to management for a timely and proper solution.
- Maintain team’s performance through designing work, assigning tasks and continuous performance tracking, coaching, and feedback to ensure and maintain high performing team spirit.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak-up culture”.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in banking and finance or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in banking operation and customer service.
- Business performance analysis, business report management and branch organization and methods skills.
- English proficiency and Computer literacy.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good interrelationship building.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.