Head, Financial Services Development Full-time Job4 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 167 views
Lead and manage the new development and modification of all financial services (non-credit products) to drive the growth of the business and meet key business objectives especially in the increase of deposit and fee based income.
- Formulate appropriate product strategy, develop the product proposition for each product that is compelling and well communicated to the sales team
- Manage the end-to-end development of new products or services
- Manage and validate the financial services policies and procedures to ensure that they comply with law/regulations, having enough risk protection tools, comprehensive, competitive and timely developed
- Oversee the feedback collection analysis and give recommendations for ensuring the smoothness of policies and procedures implementation and product modification
- Identify future innovations and build commercial propositions based on understanding of future market dynamics and developments in financial market, technology and digital solutions
- Enhance existing and develop the new products that meet the changing needs of customer demands and expectations
- Monitor and track performance of each product, identify gaps and recommendation for further improvement to meet customer needs/expectations
- Manage and maintain the business partner relationship (i.e. insurance, bank, NGOs etc..) for further enhancing the business performance
- Explore new partnership opportunity to drive the growth of the business
- Ensure succession plan is in place for key roles and the identified successors have proper development plan.
Academic qualification (Master Degree) in the field of finance and banking and business management
Minimum 5 years of professional experience of product/business development (including policies and procedure development) in financial institutions, esp. banks/MFIs
Minimum 3 years of experience in management (projection management and team leadership) level in financial institutions, esp. banks/MFIs
Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English
Strong critical, lateral thinking, communication and convincing skill
Strong stakeholder engagement.
Exciting job opportunities are open to Cambodian and international candidates. In 2017 we expect to fill around 300 vacancies, and are seeking motivated and enthusiastic people who are interested in a career at Amret. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of age, race, religion, culture or physical ability.