Graphic Designer Full-time Job4 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 1K views
- Announced Date : November 20, 2019
- Deadline : December 4, 2019
- Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Job Location: Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate creative concept for promotion materials
- Design marketing materials like leaflet/flyer, booth, banner ads, calendar, annual report, gifts, T-shirt, greeting card, and others.
- Design all forms of financial services, such as passbook, TD & Loan form, etc.
- Design event materials for PRASAC events (Library inauguration, promotional booth, rolling standee or x-stand banner, and others)
- Develop, design and regularly upgrade and improve the company’s website
- Design artworks for supporting branch decoration projects.
- Manage wording, production file, and quality control of all marketing materials
- Other Assignments assigned by supervisor and management
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree relating to graphic design, basic video editing & animation.
- Know how to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Adobe Premiere and other designing tools is a plus
- Basic knowledge about UI/UX design
- Has good creative and initiative in designing
- Patient and can work under pressure
- Ability to work with multi-tasks
- Experiences in digital photography is advantage
- Good at Khmer and English
- At least one year experience in designing field
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 023 962 062
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.