Financial MIS Officer Full-time Job9 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 457 views
Financial MIS Officer
- Announced Date : December 27, 2019
- Deadline : January 13, 2020
- Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Job Location: Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, extract data related to the financial reports.
- Data creation/consolidation for reporting.
- Data extraction with the dynamic format upon requests for internal & external needs (historical data, current data and so on ...)
- Extract notes to the financial statements and ratios required by Regulator.
- Prepare report and uploading online, Web reports.
- Oversight and technical assistant to support all issues related to reports: Crystal, Excel, and Access.
- Create or update format reports both Crystal Report and Excel required by colleagues or managers (BP-branch, regional, consolidate, create database tool with Excel and SQL, so on).
- Write guidelines for using new report’s templates.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor or Master of Business Administration Accounting, Finance and Banking, and Computer Science
- Understanding on accounting techniques
- Know-how on using computer and software related to SQL server database and report design in Crystal Report, and being strong in advance Excel, Access
- Good spoken and written English
- Good integrity, positive attitude, high commitment, competence and motivation
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 023 962 062
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.