Financial MIS Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 242 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, extract data related to the financial reports.
- Data creation/consolidation for reporting.
- Data extraction with the dynamic format upon requests for internal & external needs (historical data, current data and so on ...)
- Extract notes to the financial statements and ratios required by Regulator.
- Prepare report and uploading online, Web reports.
- Oversight and technical assistant to support all issues related to reports: Crystal, Excel, and Access.
- Create or update format reports both Crystal Report and Excel required by colleagues or managers (BP-branch, regional, consolidate, create database tool with Excel and SQL, so on).
- Write guidelines for using new report’s templates.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Graduated or Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree of MIS.
- Understanding on accounting techniques.
- Know-how to use computer and software related to SQL server database and report design in Crystal Report, and being strong in advance Excel, Access.
- Excellent understanding of an affinity with the rural economy and bank, micro-finance issues. Morality, prudence and working discipline.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Problem-solving skills, output-oriented attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
PRASAC is the Employer of Choice. PRASAC offers long-term career sustainability along with providing regular staff capacity development. Besides providing benefits to all staff, PRASAC has a clear plan for career path orientation and provides positions based on individual performance. PRASAC adheres to the cultures of “Non-Discrimination” and of “Good Environment” in work performance.