Finance Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 365 views
Posted:18/12/2018 -Closing Date:14/01/2019
S/he is responsible for General accounting including the preparation of journal entries, maintenance of balance sheet, ledgers and bank reconciliations. Furthermore, s/he also assists in monthly closing, account analysis and provides other support as required by Finance Department.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of the general ledger and fixed assets register.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Monitoring and reporting the implementation the approved budget on daily basis.
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation functions.
- Be able to prepare Khmer administrative letter to relevant authorities, and
- Be able to assist Head Department to prepare financial statement are preferable.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting or any related fields.
- Must have 1 year experience related to Accounting, Finance.
- Strong in communication skill.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Good command in Khmer and English.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.