Dispute Resolution Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 759 views
Dispute Resolution Officer
Posted: 05/May/2022 - Closing Date: 06/Jun/2022
S/he is responsible for solving any sorts of dispute occurring on debit or credit cards of the customers, merchants, and ATM terminals. Moreover, He has to call or email to inform our cardholders in case there is any suspicious transaction and other tasks assigned by manager.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
- Call to verify and inform our cardholders in case there is any suspicious transaction.
- Support customers even phone call, email or face to face regarding disputed transaction.
- Report immediately any urgent cases needed to be fixed due to bank operation disruption or customer needs.
- Follow-up with Cardholders or CSAs about the transaction dispute.
- Resolve merchant disputes by following applicable procedure or steps.
- Manage and verify all the copy request and chargeback from Issuer side based on day-to-day operation.
- Resolve and process the chargeback for our cardholder by following applicable procedure or steps.
- Manage and verify all chargeback which was submitted by cardholder based on day-to-day operation.
- Contact to branches and/or merchant support team regarding incoming dispute transactions and collecting documents.
- Analyze and find out the liability of the dispute transactions.
- Support merchants against disputes from issuers and providing best solution to merchants regarding each dispute.
- Approve and disapprove documents provided by merchant for suspicious transactions and new merchants.
- Responsible for resolving any sorts of dispute occurring on debit or credit cards of the customers.
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor degree in business, communications, computer science, IT or equivalent work or educational experience.
- Two to three years’ experience in Card Embossing and Dispute Resolution.
- Knowledge of financial/accounting principles, banking operation, e-banking features and components.
- Good in interpersonal skills and communications skills (oral and written) in English language.
- Strong abilities to work as a team member and interpersonal communication skill.
- Ability to work independently and participatory in development new initiative.
- Good conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem resolving skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com.