Director, Project Management Office for Data Capability Full-time Job11 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 666 views
Director, Project Management Office for Data Capability (01 post.)
- Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
- Report to: Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Deadline: 30-Nov-2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data Capacity Management: Manage and implement an enterprise wide data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through Data Governance Steering unit, policies, procedures, guideline, monitoring metrics, related tools and data architecture.
- Ensure data-related roles and responsibilities are assigned effectively for managing data quality across the organization.
- Drive awareness of data quality issue, promote cooperation to investigate & define root cause/derive prioritization consensus, and precipitate into resolution.
- Work with business units to create and maintain business glossary including centralize repository to promote common understanding of data definition at organization-wide level Serve as a liaison between Business/Functional areas and Information Technology to ensure that data related business requirements are clearly defined in terms of data quality and sensitive data management.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the enterprise.
- Define indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements. Implement data quality measurement on a regular basis.
- Develop data capability roadmap and identify related strategic initiatives to senior management to enhance organization-wide data capability.
- Project Management: Track, analyze, and report progress of key project portfolio under responsibility Undertake different role(s) within project management.
- Depending on nature of each project: ü Primary role is to lead/manage transformative project to align with corporate strategic direction; the role requires end-to-end management of project delivery which include business requirement development, activity planning, risk/benefit identification, cross functional coordination, and effective project closure monitoring.
- As and when required, perform business analyst role to support functional teams. Coordinate across key stakeholders to ensure effective changes and collaboration in the organization Manage necessary communication across organization to support programs or project implementation; including presentation to stakeholders throughout project cycle
- Foster a collaborative working environment with functional teams
- Degree or professional qualification in Business related fields (MBA is preferred) 7 years proven working experiences, including 3 years in Management position, 3-4 years in professional audit, database, data warehouse, or banking industry.
- Professional experience from top auditing firms is an advantage Knowledge in one of these areas is a plus: risk data structure, government regulatory requirements, data governance, data management practice, and technology related to enterprise information
- Evidence of strong management, planning, project management and organizational skills, required to manage cross-functional team efforts to achieve the desired outcome
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills, required to cooperate with a wide range of stakeholders Detailed oriented, comfortable with data, and self-motivated personality to achieve result effectively High commitment with strong work ethics and integrity.
HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy. Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply: HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh. Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice: The submitted document will not be returned. Reach us on: 069 222 800 / 086 354 354