Director, Project Management Office for Corporate Branding Management (01Post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Deputy CEO
Duties and Responsibilities:
New Product and Channel Development:
- Define corporate branding strategy & annual strategic direction for marketing /media activities.
- Implement branding strategy initiatives for both internal and external audiences, including corporate marketing activities.
- Engage necessary research to regularly assess market trends, competitor activities, customer behavior and company brand equity.
- Oversee PR Plan. Manages relevant communication strategy to strengthen public and corporate brand image.
- Develop necessary internal communication to staff and lead company culture building initiatives by working closely with Marketing and HR teams, e.g. performance-based, digital embracement culture, etc.
- Provide guideline, work closely and review with Marketing, Product, Branch support teams to ensure effective execution to deliver brand promise (culture, e.g. product, advertising, premise, customer interaction, etc,)
- Liaise with parent group company to build synergy and enable best practice sharing
- Track, analyze, and report progress of key project portfolio under responsibility
- Undertake different role(s) within project management. Depending on nature of each project:
1. Primary role is to lead/manage transformative project to align with corporate strategic direction; the role requires end-to-end management of project delivery which include business requirement development, activity planning, risk/benefit identification, cross functional coordination, and effective project closure monitoring. 2. As and when required, perform business analyst role to support functional teams
- Coordinate across key stakeholders to ensure effective changes and collaboration in the organization
- Manage necessary communication across organization to support programs or project implementation; including presentation to stakeholders throughout project cycle
- Foster a collaborative working environment with functional teams
- Degree or professional qualification in marketing or , Journalism, or Business related fields (MBA is preferred)
- 7 years proven working experiences, including 3 years in Management position, 3-4 years in Marketing and relevant skill)
- Experience in brand management, engagement campaign development and experiential marketing,
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills, required to cooperate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders combined with driven and assertive personality
- Experience in customer segmentation and successful communication campaigns, supported by data-analysis and market insight, required to deliver successful customer communication campaign
- Experience in people management, leading and directing multiple team members in a busy task-oriented environment,
- Knowledge and understanding of mass/marketing-communication systems
- Evidence of strong management, planning, project management and organizational skills
- Flexibility with work location
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354