Director, Digital Banking Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 829 views
Director, Digital Banking
Posting Date: 09-Sep-2020
Business Unit: Chip Mong Commercial Bank
Location: Phnom Penh
The role is to oversee the organization’s digital strategies and initiatives. Ensure alignment with the Bank’s business strategy, support its key lines of business, and help the Bank move forward with advances in digital technology.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and execute a strategy for the digital banking systems/platforms/networks that is cost effective, reduces complexity and improves speed to market of new product delivery.
- Be a key role player and driver of digital innovation in the bank resulting in CMCB being at the forefront of digital banking in Cambodia.
- Provide enterprise-wide direction on the use of emerging digitization technologies for banking operations.
- Recommend and implement process improvements to achieve operational efficiency and excellence.
- Oversee the execution on multiple digital development projects at the same time in cooperation with the relevant project managers and project management office.
- Assure compliance with governance best practice procedures.
- Be aware of and manage and mitigate ever increasing levels of cyber attacks in cooperation with the CSO.
- Establish standards of performance and monitors conformance for staff (through performance review) and vendors (through service level agreements)
- Participate on Committees and Project Steering Committees, ensuring digital and IT risk management and governance is aligned with enterprise needs, risk appetite and as appropriate, industry best practice
- Management of planning, staffing and budgeting of digital information and technology areas of Bank to ensure appropriate execution on policies and procedures while achieving Bank’s strategic business objectives in an efficient and effective manner
- Engage and collaborate with other relevant departments and CM business units, enabling recommend technologies that support Bank’s digital and organizational needs
- Oversee the recruitment, training, retention, and organization of information and technology personnel in accordance with Bank’s talent acquisition personnel policies and budget requirements
- Ensure compliance with all policies and processes.
- Minimum of 7 years Core and digital IT Business Solution support and oversight experience
- Minimum 5 years in developing and bringing to market innovative digital solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Minimum of 7 years IT management experience
- Experience of a broad range of technologies.
- Problem & incident management expertise
We warmly welcome you into our big family to share a vision to establish one of the most admired and respected digital centric bank in Cambodia. We want you to feel proud for the opportunities with us because we assure that you are always well taken care of to boost your personal and professional development. Like us, you will love our fashionable design of office environment, share the same joys, and be passionate and innovative for our bank growth. Do you think you have what it takes to be part of us? Come and Join us now!