1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 417 views
Director, Customer Experience Management - PMO Office (01Post)
|Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh |
Report to: Deputy CEO
|Duties and Responsibilities: |
Corporate Branding Management:
- Define comprehensive target customer experience across customer segments, life cycle, and channels.
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic, tactical and operational customer engagement plans, programs, and initiatives to align with the customer experience strategy.
- Lead and/or direct specific customer research programs, dialogue and other forms of engagement to understand key concerns and issues and inform review and enhancement of customer services, channel, and service delivery models.
- Drive the ongoing development of a customer-centric culture across the organization through internal activities and measurement of key processes and/or customer touchpoints.
- Liaise with parent group company to build synergy and enable best practice sharing.
- Track, analyze, and report progress of key project portfolio under responsibility.
- Undertake different role(s) within project management. Depending on nature of each project: Primary role is to lead/manage transformative project to align with corporate strategic direction; the role requires end-to-end management of project delivery which include business requirement development, activity planning, risk/benefit identification, cross functional coordination, and effective project closure monitoring. As and when required, perform business analyst role to support functional teams.
- Coordinate across key stakeholders to ensure effective changes and collaboration in the organization.
- Foster a collaborative working environment with functional teams.
- Degree or professional qualification in marketing or Business related fields (MBA is preferred)
- 7 years proven working experiences, including 3 years in Management position, 3-4 years in Research, product development and relevant skill)
- Knowledge of customer experience management approaches & methodologies used in marketing and sales
- Evidence of strong management, planning, project management and organizational skills, required to manage an extensive portfolio of events, communication campaigns and customer-centric activities
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills, required to cooperate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders combined with driven and assertive personality
- Relevant marketing experience, ideally in a customer-centric fast paced environment
- Experience in customer segmentation and successful communication campaigns, supported by data-analysis and market insight, required to deliver successful customer communication campaign
- Experience in people management, leading and directing multiple team members in a busy task-oriented environment
- Flexibility with work location
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
|How to Apply: |
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354
Hattha Kaksekar Limite “HKL” (HKL) is the third largest microfinance institution licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia. HKL is a subsidiary of bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited (Krungsri), a leading commercial bank in Thailand and a strategic member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), Japan’s biggest and among top 5 largest financial groups in the world. To respond to our business growth, we’re looking for the qualified applicants for the position as mentioned below: