Director, Channel Banking Department Full-time Job3 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 1.4K views
Director, Channel Banking Department (01 post.)
- Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
- Report to: EVP & Chief IT Officer
- Deadline: 15-December-2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deployment, implementation and maintenance services: Budget and schedule for supporting deployment of ATM station, POS terminal, Mobile Device.
- Implementation and software configuration to adapt to changes of businesses.
- Ensure proper maintenance and user inquires. Monitoring cash balance, ATM custodian and book reconciliation.
- Ongoing monitoring ATM, POS, Mobile Banking both operations and risk identification function to minimize down-time and to identify suspicious cardholders / transactions including also on site inspection.
- Dealing with vendors for both hardware and software to ensure 24/7 of services.
- Dealing with Central bank and other related regulatory authorities to maintain full compliance at all areas of the businesses and to ensure highly level of security for clients.
- Take ownership of the team performance, lead and develop staff under supervision to support long term growth ATM, POS & Mobile Banking service.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science. Work experience at MFI or Bank is a plus.
- Experience in a systems administration and support environment.
- Experience in supervising a team with sound problem solving skills, demonstrated project experience.
- Understanding of various system architectures including hardware and software. Computer literacy in particular Customer database, ATM Switch systems, networking and other Electronic and Mobile banking technology.
- Experience with local payments systems and mobile payment.
- Good at oral and written communication skills both English and Khmer.
HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy. Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh. Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice: The submitted document will not be returned. Reach us on: 069 222 800 / 086 354 354