Digital Product Support Specialist Full-time Job3 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 158 views
Digital Product Support Specialist
Posted: 22/Mar/2022 - Closing Date: 25/Apr/2022
To provide highly professional end-to-end service to both internal and external customers in resolving digital product/service issues by implementing ABA Bank’s service standard, handling and troubleshooting issues, analyzing and escalating technical parts to relevant teams, providing amicable solutions to customers as well as channeling customer feedback to teams for further product enhancement in order to keep customer satisfied and maintain smooth operations of ABA Digital Products.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and determine digital product/service issues by clarifying customers’ complaints, identifying root causes, providing best solution, expediting correction/adjustment.
- Troubleshoot issues and/or complaints of ABA digital products from all channels following internal working procedures in timely and professional manner.
- Escalate complex technical issues to relevant teams and follow up status of issues to ensure solutions are delivered to end users within timebound.
- Book incoming issues into system and track all tickets to ensure responsiveness and compliance to internal SLA.
- Monitor customer feedback on digital products/services on App Store and Play Store and professionally respond to customer feedback in an accurate and polite manner.
- Monitor, record and prepare report for identified gaps or functions and provide such findings to line manager/relevant teams for further improvement.
- Accumulate customer feedbacks and share with Product Owner(s) on a frequent basis for further product enhancement to address gaps and fulfill customer’s demands.
- Attend product training/navigation to obtain excellent updates/knowledge on digital products/services in order to effectively support customers/users.
- Stay on top of all digital product/service features as well as other ABA Bank’s services by obtaining and keeping updated of internal policies, procedures and product knowledges of the Bank.
- Propose to design working tool and process to efficiently manage and tackle issues.
- Prepare reports for line manager on a regular basis.
- Handle other duties as assigned from Management.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Professional Communication, Business Administration, Finance and Banking or relevant field.
- Minimum two years of professional experiences in App Support, IT support, contact center, or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Digital Products/Services and web & mobile application support working procedures.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s operations, products/services, processes, risk management and compliance.
- Demonstrated logical thinking and analysis of problems and solutions.
- Excellent task management, time management, problem solving and follow-up skills.
- Excellent customer services, communication and active listening skills.
- Strong dedication to details and ability to articulate defects.
- Quick ability to learn new systems with minimal documentation and ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to use and communicate in Khmer, English and/or Chinese (preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel and Ms. PowerPoint).
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.