Digital Marketing Officer Full-time Job7 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 176 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee social media strategies.
- Write and optimize the content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook,Youtube, Messenger, LINE, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google and others.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and maintain the LOLC’s website.
- Track and analyze the website & social networking traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Fix any errors or bugs in the online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee the pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write the copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Develop guidelines for ongoing maintenance LOLC’s website and social media.
- Assist in taking photos in every event and LOLC’s clients for marketing communication purpose.
- Assist in graphic design for doing marketing communication material;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the HMKD.
Qualification and Requirements:
- BBA in Media &Communication, Marketing, Art/Design, or other related fields.
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 year-experiences in related fields.
- Skills in editing and writing content for various digital platforms.
- Knowledge in graphic design and animation design (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dream Weaver, Firework,Flash, etc) and video editing skills.
- Willing to work as a team or an individual.
- Good in written skills in both Khmer and English.
- Honest and excellent character with high commitment to work under pressure.
Interesting, please apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org/Tel: 081 800 169
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 232,000 clients with loans outstanding of more than 450 million USD.