Digital Manager Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 423 views
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and enhance the existing and new financial services-noncredit product to ensure competitive advantage within the industry and meet the customer demands. And also to ensure the developed and enhanced products and services is operating and effective result.
· Survey and desk research the competitors’ financial services-noncredit product follow the reserve methodology and PEP Analysis of institution by overview the market of Bank/MDI’s financial services then strategizing and making the product to be competitive in the market demands.
· Identify,analyze and dealing with the issues within and relevant departments to improve and renovate of LOLC’s products and services.
· Facilitate testing in system for developed financial services to insure the procedure is smoothly running and meet the business requirement for operations before launching in the market.
· Communicate with relevant departments to develop session plan and training to relevant staff the developed product and financial services.
· Communicate and collaborate with relevant departments for developing program to and insuring to get the effective result of the project and LOLC business goals.
· Develop the Financial Report to support LOLC Management, NBC, auditors, social investors and other entities for analyzing LOLC business trend and growth.
Qualification and Requirements:
· Bachelor Degree in Banking and finance, Economics, Business administration or related fields.
· Work experience in Banking sector at least 3years.
· Full knowledge of digital banking.
· Proficiency in English is must and Computer literacy (MS. Office, PowerPoint ,etc).
· Ability to work with pressure and responsibility.
· Honesty, commitment and team work spirit.