Deputy Director of Operational Risk and Fraud Management Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 544 views
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Operational Risk and Fraud Management Director to achieve the annual work plans, Department’s objectives and HKL’s goals.
- Updating and review operational risk and fraud management policies as well as other supporting guideline and procedure to ensure that the policy procedure are reflect to the best practice for improving the implementation at KHL.
- Proactive identifying, tracking and analyzing operational risk incidents and events that may have potential impact to HKL business operation
- Build risk and fraud prevention culture, risk awareness to all HKL’s staff & build capacity of staff under supervision to be effectively handle their work more independently. And assist director in setting risk limit, risk appetite and threshold for HKL.
- Perform risk assessment and risk analysis on new product/service, process, etc and provide recommendation to mitigate the risk and support risk owner to conduct Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Prepare and verify monthly and quarterly risk management report including operational risk and fraud risk management report and credit risk management.
- Perform additional tasks and any duties as required by Operational Risk and Fraud Management Director.
- BBA degree in the field of finance, banking, Business Management or Economics or other related field, master degree is advantage.
- Work experience in different areas of bank and financial institution at least 3 years, including experience in management and team building.
- Working knowledge/understanding of risk management/ measurement techniques is advantage.
- Highly acquainted with computer system and program such as MS Word/ Excel/Power Point, email, internet.
- Excellent command Khmer and English
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication skill, and relationship skill
- Demonstrable experience with developing or implementing risk management framework, including compliance and monitoring program or related field
- Proven ability to work across different areas of banking related field
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354
Hattha Kaksekar Limite “HKL” (HKL) is the third largest microfinance institution licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia. HKL is a subsidiary of bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited (Krungsri), a leading commercial bank in Thailand and a strategic member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), Japan’s biggest and among top 5 largest financial groups in the world. To respond to our business growth, we’re looking for the qualified applicants for the position as mentioned below: