Deputy Director of Credit and Market Risk Management Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 0.9K views
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Credit and Market Risk Management to achieve the annual work plans, Department’s objectives and HKL’s goals.
- Perform Credit portfolio management and portfolio quality analysis.
- Provide Analysis and risk recommendations.
- Deliver high quality data-driven analyses.
- Identify and respond to analytics or data trends opportunities.
- Manage Excute project indepently from end-to- end.
- Overhaul and develop reqular reports.
- Develop forecasting models to enhance.
- Develop staistical credit risk models and credit score card.
- Analyze on the credit concentration risk, propose and review credit limit exposure.
- Performance other tasks as assigned by management.
- Master’s Degree with background of financial banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistic, Mathematics, Computer Science.
- Work experience in different areas of bank and financial institution at least 5 years, including 3 year experience risk management.
- Good understanding of the bank and Financial institution lending policies, Procedures and reasons or events of default.
- Proven ability to translate operational and strategic challenges into data driven analysis enabling optimized decision making
- Experience in Statistical model development methodologies or statistical programming language is an advantage.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership aptitude and ability to engage others in developing risk management capabilities.
- Excellent command of Khmer and English.
- Good with computer systems and programs, such MS Word, Advance MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and core banking system is advantage.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.