Deputy Director, HR for Organizational Development(01 Post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to:VP & Director of HR Operations & Strategy Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
Organizational Development (OD):
- Be responsible for organization structure design, job/function scope design;
- Be responsible for succession planning & talent management to make sure we have someone ready to take over the position if new position made available;
- Lead manpower planning and staff budgeting plan;
- Analyze objectives of HR based on the approval HR MTBP Plan;
Employee Relation and Communication (ERC):
- Manage employee relation by focus on rule, regulation & disciplinary actions;
- Handle & solve employee complaints with appropriate & instant actions;
- Take care exit interview to improve employee egagement;
- Manage activities for enhancing good relationship in all levels employee;
- Coordinate with ministry of labor for all related HR issues such as employment book, working overtime request, staff movement etc;
- Manage process of establishment of employee stewards/staff representative;
- Lead, develop & manage internal employee engagement and communications strategy and execution;
- Handle the induction program for newcomer by working closely with Learning & Development Department (LDD)
- Improve internal communication platform;
- Control all policies, procedures, memos, and decisions etc;
Performance Management (PM):
- Revise PM policy, procedure and form for effective implementation;
- Manage process of KPI set up, mid-year and year-end performance review;
- Monitor the effective of PM system and redesign if needed;
- Manage process of PM rating report producing for HKL management;
- Bachelor’s degree in HR and other related field
- At least 3 years of hands on HR experience
- Knowledge of staff performance management, employee relations, employee engagement & communication, organization development & strategic initiative and planning
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Great service mind and good team player
- Ability to work on multi-task and highly self-motivated
- Computer literacy in MS. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and Email
- Good command in English
- Strong time management skills
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354