Deputy Director, Compensation & Benefits Mgt (01 Post) Full-time Job3 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 92 views
Deputy Director, Compensation & Benefits Mgt (01 Post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to:VP & Director of HR Operations & Strategy Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain payroll information by designing systeml directing the collection, calculation, and entering data;
- Manage payroll record by reviewing & approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, saving deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfer;
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating of employee income, taxes withholding, NSSF, and workers compensation payments
- Manage & administer all HKL staff benefit & making sure it’s compliance;
- Manage and administer employee welfare;
- Manage health & accident insurance with Forte, NSSF, and self-health insurance with HKL;
- Oversee & coordinate to get reimbursement from insurance companies based on staff medical claimed;
HR System and Database Management:
- Develop & maintain HR system and database (HriS);
- Develop database and execute report as required by management, BoD, Investors, NBC, and related ministries;
- Ensure new hired employee’s record are well kept in HRiS as well as in physical profile;
- Revise and develop all policies, procedures, and memorandum of Compensation & Beneftis section;
- Produce other adhoc report as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Finance & Banking or other related field
- At least 3 years of hands on HR generalist experience, preferably in areas of HR administration
- Have knowledge of compensation & benefits management, total reward management & HR database
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Great service mind and good team player
- Ability to work on multi-task and highly self-motivated
- Computer literacy in MS. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and Email
- Good command in English
- Strong time management skills
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354