Deputy Branch Manager Full-time Job8 months ago - Commercial Bank - Kampong Cham - 209 views
Deputy Branch Manager
Posted:04/01/2019 -Closing Date:04/02/2019
This role is to be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day business operation of the branch including, but not limited to, supervising sales and service team, and managing administration work within an assigned branch. Further, candidate will be required to maintain a team spirit (motivation) of branch operational staff including coaching/mentoring in addition to assisting the branch manager to drive the sales results.
- Tboung khmum Branch (1 post).
- Pursat Branch (1 post).
- Memot District Branch (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring staffs in at the branch level meet/exceed customer expectations through superior customer service, including achievement of serving time targets for both telling and sales areas.
- Contributing to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, and other local marketing activities.
- Driving the sales and service team to marketing products to increase the public awareness of the branch, products and services to increase public’s trust to the branch.
- Ensuring key accounts of the branch are well serviced; immediately report to direct manager in case any potential loss of key account is observed.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed by staff members and forms are ready-to-service and put in order.
- Ensuring all staff have a good appearance and are in uniform daily. Further, ensuring that the service standards of ABA Bank have been fully followed by branch’s staffs.
- Providing induction training for new comer, regular feedback, encouragement and maintain open communication at workplace.
- Arranging staff training needs by working with the relevant Departments and ensuring /encouraging staff to attend.
- Agree challenging targets for yourself with direct manager. Regularly evaluate these targets – when results fall short of targets, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance.
- Keep a close eye on your local competitors – what they do and how they perform. And,inform to direct manager
- Keep up to day with ABA’s products and marketing campaigns to ensure superior services provided to clients.
Skills and Specifications
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sound sales and negotiation skills.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in managing a team work and portfolio of business customers.
- Understanding of economic climate and impact of country factors on customer’s business as well as the bank.
- High degree of self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.