Deputy Branch Manager-Lending Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 683 views
Deputy Branch Manager-Lending
Posted: 07/Mar/2022 - Closing Date: 07/Apr/2022
To oversee all lending activities of the assigned branch to improve the value of loan portfolio through effective loan quality management and credit risk management on loan performance. To maintain a winning team spirit and knowledge sharing culture as well as to address and solve both internal and external customer satisfaction issues promptly and effectively.
- Samdech Monireth Branch, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure clients and employees satisfaction and smooth lending operations by making sure staff strictly comply with the Bank’s internal policies, procedures and loan policy.
- Act as second in-charge of Branch Manager to oversee and ensure smooth day to day of lending operations.
- Monitor lending team activities in conducting credit investigation, credit checking, loan approval process and other underwriting activities to ensure good lending procedures and heathy loan quality of the branch.
- Create and develop action plan and financial forecast to achieve the branch’s financial objective.
- Create effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, existing customers and other local market activities to improve and promote the Bank’s reputation.
- Approve disbursement of loans in core banking system within the approval limits set by the Bank’s management to ensure accurate and error-free delivery of financial services to customers.
- Lead the branch’s lending team’s meeting to keep the team informed of the obtained information and vice versa, strengthen the team’s collaboration as well as to help provide better inputs or strategies to achieve subordinate’s individual KPIs.
- Review loan payments on a daily basis to proactively handle the branch’s loan portfolio.
- Review and manage regularly the clients who are past due to effectively prevent further loan defaults.
- Review credit facilities prior to the expiry date and get those extended on a timely manner to ensure that customers acquire capital any time they need.
- Implement lending team’s manpower plan through staffing, training, performance appraisals, promotions, career development, salary actions and termination of subordinates to effectively and efficiently manage branch lending team’s human resources.
- Settle all complaints and interact actively with stakeholders in case high approval authority is needed.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully in order to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum three years of working experiences in banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in granting loans and one year of supervisory experiences.
- Excellent knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, and all policies and procedures.
- Hand-on experiences with managing lending team, granting loans, and credit risk management.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Excellent sales and customer services skills.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good leadership, management, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com.
Here at ABA Bank, we are always looking for competence and ambition candidates to join our team. We encourage you to submit an application any time, even if there are no current openings listed. If we think you're right for us, we'll find you a place in our organization. If you're interested, submit your CV with covering letter now.