Deposit and Financial Services Officer Full-time Job10 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 389 views
Post Date: 2022-03-15
Expired on: 2022-03-31
Location: Head Office
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Assist to monitor and enforce the savings and other financial services performance.
- Assist to give the instruction and recommendation as needed for solving problems related to deposit and financial services.
- Monitor and support deposit and financial services transactions to all branches in both onside and offside to ensure the operations run smoothly and minimize the operational risk.
- Desk research for competitors’ deposit and financial services and analysis of its strong and weakness and initiate idea for renovation and enhancement of LOLC’s product-services.
- Test the system to ensure the system of deposit and financial services is smoothly support the operations before pilot test and roll out in the market.
- Report of founding deposit and financial services issues and missing points of procedure, policy, and material are not fully support for operations and resolve those issues.
- Renovate and develop deposit report to fulfill for analysis both internal and external used.
- Prepare and consolidate daily, monthly, yearly deposit and financial services reports for internal external audit, NBC, creditor, investor, etc as required.
- Perform other projects and duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and banking, accounting and related field is required.
- Good experiences with deposits and financial service is priority.
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, MS excel and power point.
- Understanding of finance and Deposit collection in MFIs/Bank operation.
- Honesty, accountability hard working and commitment.
- Creative skill, strong problem solving and sound judgment and good decision making.
- Willing to learn new things and adapt to new working environment.
How to Apply For:
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: email@example.com
096 4211 999/087 400 277