Database Administration Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 261 views
Database Administration Officer
Announced Date : April 23, 2019
Deadline: May 3, 2019
1 In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage 24/7 Oracle database instances in Production and Testing Environment.
- Install/Upgrade Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Troubleshoot on Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic recovery if any crash/failure occurred.
- Working with Oracle support on trouble of database, security or WebLogic Server.
- Plan Switch-Over for testing Disaster/Recovery.
- Monitor and report activities of Oracle database.
- Support and monitor users accessibility in Flexcube system or system’s performance is slow at branches.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor in IT/MIS or related fields.
- Knowledge in Oracle 11g or 12c.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Working knowledge of Disaster Recovery requirements and processes.
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job