Customer Service Unit Manager Full-time Job6 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 252 views
I. Customer ServiceUnit Manager (01 Position based in Head Office)
· Develop and updatecustomer service manual and procedures.
· Conduct branch visitregularly to follow up customer service implementation, conduct training, findareas which need to be improved and produce report for management.
· Conduct branch visitto evaluate level of customer service implementation at branch, do the scoringand select best branch for the best customer service champion of the year.
· Develop StandardOperating Procedure (SOP) for customer service staff, and monitoring its’implementation regularly.
· Manage, lead, andmentor a team of customer service staff at branch level to ensure accuracy andefficiency of their performance.
· Act as a key trainerenhances with all customer service training for both new and existing staff.
· Analyze key managementinformation to see how well customers are being served.
· Improve customerservice experience, create engaged customers and facilitate the organic growth.
· Meeting with othermanagers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
· Take the ownership ofcustomer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
· Lead or implement anyof LOLC customer service campaigns as required from HMKD.
Qualification and Requirements:
· BBA in marketing,business communication, public relation, English literacy or equivalent.
· At least 2 years’experience in customer services and help desk capacity required.
· Experience orknowledge of microfinance and banking industry is preferable.
· Very good businesscommunication skills in both Khmer and English.
· Self-motivated personwith excellent interpersonal and selling skills.
· Good relationship withthe public and ability to work under pressure.
· Good at problemsolving and complaint management skill.
· Good understanding incomputer skill.
· Honest and excellentcharacter with high commitment to work with and help poor people or willing totravel to provinces.
Interested candidates are invited to submittheir updated CV with relevant documents to:
Address: St. 271, Phum Kbal Tumnub,Sangkat Boeng Tumpun 2, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh City or any branches whichare nearby your locations or send via:
Contact: 081 800 169/087 400 277