Customer Service Unit Manager Full-time Job3 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 448 views
· Develop and update customer service manual and procedures.
· Conduct branch visit regularly to follow up customer service implementation, conduct training, find areas which need to be improved and produce report for management.
· Conduct branch visit to evaluate level of customer service implementation at branch, do the scoring and select best branch for the best customer service champion of the year.
· Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for customer service staff, and monitoring its’implementation regularly.
· Manage, lead, andment or a team of customer service staff at branch level to ensure accuracy and efficiency of their performance.
· Act as a key trainer enhances with all customer service training for both new and existing staff.
· Analyze key management information to see how well customers are being served.
· Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate the organic growth.
· Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
· Take the ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
· Lead or implement any of LOLC customer service campaigns as required from HMKD.
Qualification and Requirements:
· BBA in marketing,business communication, public relation, English literacy or equivalent.
· At least 2 years’experience in customer services and help desk capacity required.
· Experience or knowledge of microfinance and banking industry is preferable.
· Very good business communication skills in both Khmer and English.
· Self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal and selling skills.
· Good relationship with the public and ability to work under pressure.
· Good at problem solving and complaint management skill.
· Good understanding in computer skill.
· Honest and excellent character with high commitment to work with and help poor people or willing to travel to provinces.
Interested candidates are invited tosubmit their updated CV with relevant documents to:
Address: St. 271, Phum Kbal Tumnub,Sangkat Boeng Tumpun 2, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh City or any branches whichare nearby your locations or send via:
Contact: 081 800 169/087 400 277