Customer Service Officer Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Kampot - 567 views
Customer Service Officer
Announced Date : December 21, 2018
Deadline: December 28, 2018
1 Position In Kampot
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide daily professional greeting to the clients with standard set.
- Deliver standardized information on products and services or any inquiry to customers and
- Assist clients in account opening and document filling.
- Handle customer feedback by 2 channels – direct customer feedback and suggestion box, and report.
- Control and keep the saving document.
- Assist and support in ATM card and Prasac Mobile and Internet Banking inquiry-request/reset/block/update.
- Customer Queue and Banking hall management.
- Facilitate in providing extra serivces to customers.
- Respond to customer’s question-walk-in and telephone.
- Assist in making public relationship activities.
- Provide solution to customer complaint, and follow up to make sure customer get satisfaction.
- Support other marketing activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by managers.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Pursuing or Graduated Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Finance and Banking or other related fields.
- Good experiences in customer service with financial institutions is a plus.
- Good computer literacy (MS office and MS Outlook.)
- Be able to speak Chinese or English in communication
- Pleasant, friendly personality and good relationship.
- Excellent communication sounding customer oriented mind.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to deal with clients‘ complaints.
- Hard working and strong commitment.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job