Credit Training and Complain Management Officer Full-time Job9 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 163 views
Credit Training and Complain Management Officer
Posted:18/12/2018 -Closing Date:14/01/2019
This position's primary responsibility shall be to take part in development of credit product, process, policies and procedures and to supervise complaint from respective party to resolve credit related complaints on timely basis.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Structured requirements gathering & documenting industry or client needs.
- To jointly part in development of credit product, process, policies and procedures i.e. UAT, SIT, or PWT.
- To handle all complaints received from customer related to credit transactions.
- To coordinate with all relevant stakeholders to resolve the complaint according to complaint Management Process of the bank.
- To ensure timely products and process are implemented.
- Timely dissemination of information to relevant department/units.
- Timely resolution of credit related complaints.
- Monitoring the progress of project implementation.
- Prepared relevant report as assign by management.
- Other tasks assign by management.
- Provide sub-tasks.
Skill and Requirement
- Good knowledge of credit terms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Cross functional team management & good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as team.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.