Credit Risk Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 444 views
Credit Risk Manager (1 Position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh) FTB Bank is implementing the risk management framework to meet an international standard. We’re now recruiting a key position to be in charge of Credit Risk Department under the Risk Management Division. • Report Chief Risk Officer (CRO), • Implement department strategies, polices, and procedures and provide leadership and guidance to all units within the department.
Major duties and Responsibilities
- Formulates the strategies to be in line with FTB corporate plan,
- Formulates, evaluates, updates and oversees credit risk management, policies and procedures of business plans and annual budgets
- Implements approved strategies, policies and procedures
- Provides operational direction and guidance to relevant officers
- Establishes performance standards for personnel within the department
- Manages the loan portfolio for quality controls and minimize risk
- Monitors and interprets new and pending laws and regulations that affect FTB’s credit risk management practices
- Performs other related tasks required by management.
- Master degree or equivalent in management, banking and finance or related subject
- 7 years related experiences in Credit/Financial risk management and 4 years experiences in Senior Executive Positions in the banking industry
- Problem solving skills, and high adaptability
- Task management skill with high quantity and quality and travel as required
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strongly initiation, planning, organizing, and judgment
- Good at interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Mathematical skills, computer skills (Word, Spreadsheet, Project Management Software);
- And proficiency in English (both writing & speaking)
How to Apply:
Submission Deadline: 30 November 2018 at 5.00 PM Interested applicants, please send your cover letter and recent CV (with current photo) to: HR@ftbbank.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia ("the Central Bank") in order to transform its permanent identity into a state- owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting autonomous business operations.