Credit Risk Assessment Supervisor Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 512 views
Credit Risk Assessment Supervisor
Posted: 10/Mar/2022 - Closing Date: 11/Apr/2022
The primary responsibility for this position is to assist entire department for ongoing monitoring the movement of loan data required for CIFRS9 model refinement and development, and daily tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ongoing monitor loan data movement for CIFRS9 Model refinement/Development.
- Ongoing monitor loan default accounts, recovery amount, recovery cost.
- Monitor loan settlement and fee related.
- Prepare downgrading/upgrading report and liaise with related department/branches for loan loss provision.
- Manage and work closely with IT for required report automation.
- Prepare credit risk related reports for internal management.
- Any other assigned tasks by superior.
Skills and Specifications
- Experienced in accounting or related field.
- Familiar with IFRS9 development model (PD, LGD) and Expected Credit Loss calculation.
- Proficiency in computer skill (preferred Advanced Excel, Ms SQL and related Ms. Office).
- Good command English (both writing and speaking).
- Strong commitment and enable to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through recruitment(at)ababank.com.
Here at ABA Bank, we are always looking for competence and ambition candidates to join our team. We encourage you to submit an application any time, even if there are no current openings listed. If we think you're right for us, we'll find you a place in our organization. If you're interested, submit your CV with covering letter now.