Credit Officer (Phnom Penh and Provinces) Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 439 views
Job Title: Credit Officer Location: Main Branch, Russey Keo, Pet Chen/Boeng Trabek, Vimean Ekreach, Oudong, Kompong Chhnang, Olympic, Sovanna, Ou Bek Ka Orm, Cana City, Chbar Ampov, Takmao, Chroy Changva, Kien Svay, Sa Ang, Kampong Spue, Ang Snuol, Tramkork, Takeo, Kampot, Preah Sihanouk, Svay Rieng, Prey Veng, Bavet, Kampong Cham, Chheung Prey, Mukampol, Memot, Kratie, Ponhea Kraek, Kampong Thom, Baray, Stoung, Pursat, Bakan, Battamtang, Krong Battambang, Rotonak Mondol, Thmar Kuol, Sampov Luon, Siem Reap, Siem Reap_Phsar Leu, Pouk, Otdor Meanchey, Banteay Meanchey, Paot Paet, and Pailin Branch.
- To promote and sell the company’s products and services.
- To process all new applications within the stipulated turnaround time.
- To build a good relationship with all levels of local authorities to get their support on loan documents processing.
- To fill in all new loan/existing loan applications with clients, and following up clients’ repayment on time.
- To manage and maintaining clients’ relationship with clients, to gain more loyalty from clients through high quality services.
- At least fourth year or Bachelor Degree in Banking, Finance, Management, Marketing or related fields.
- Good experience in sales (Experience in Credit/ Saving is preferable)
- Commit to the core value of the company.
- Good analytical, attention to details, communication, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, economic, banking, financial principles, marketing and practices, markets, banking and the analysis data.
- Abilities to decision-making and problem-solving
- Proficiency in English both speaking and writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive a part of our diverse team. To support our fast growth, we are currently looking for strategic orientated, customer-oriented and motivated individuals for the following positions to join us in our journey to grow our business and people.