Credit Monitoring Officer Full-time Job3 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 154 views
Credit Monitoring Officer
Posted: 22/Mar/2022 - Closing Date: 25/Apr/2022
To execute and implement credit monitoring processes include checking completed disbursed loan files from branches and credit operations team, following up pending/missing loan documents with loan officers, analyzing on approved and disbursed loans from branches and recommendation to management team for further actions to ensure compliance and minimize associated risks.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (04 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check and review all disbursed loan document from branches and credit operations team regarding the approved terms and conditions to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies/procedures.
- Review and utilize credit document checklist against supporting documents (Signature, Terms and Conditions, and other required fields) and proper filing of clients’ files.
- Daily review Loan Utilization Monitoring and prepare a list for sending to branches for further actions.
- Regularly track and follow up with Branches of Client List in order to obtain a confirmed result of Loan Utilization.
- Obtain a confirmed letter/report to verify the correctness of Loan Utilization and input such confirmed status into database and keep a letter/report in client files.
- Monitor loan insurance policies to alert loan officers to renew before expiration date as well as minimize risk associated with expired insurance.
- Review Terms and Conditions of approved loans based on committee resolution for special cases as well as properly track the input data.
- Work closely with Legal Team and Branches on Soft Title collateral changed to/replaced with strong title to ensure legal agreement is served as references.
- Check and review regularly of disbursement accounts to prevent any unsatisfactory in order to inform branches to take immediate actions.
- Regularly follow up with branches as well as update to line manager of poor performing account in order to reach resolution.
- Monitor monthly Loan Customer Audit report in order to remind branches and ensure client annual review is taken placed by branches following the Bank’s policies.
- Monthly and/or quarterly review monthly-overdraft turnover and average maximum unused overdraft.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly credit monitoring report to line manager.
- Perform other tasks as assigned from Line Manager.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in credit, administration, or any relevant experiences.
- Basic understanding of banking rules, regulations, compliance and risk management.
- Good document preparation, filing and administration.
- Good Interpersonal skills, communication, follow-up, and people handling skills.
- Good negotiation, convincing, problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to details, patience and process-oriented attributes.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.