Core Banking Officer Full-time Job3 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 675 views
Core Banking Officer
Announced Date : July 26, 2019
Deadline : August 7, 2019
Number of applicants : 2 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure FLEXCUBE system is available and can response to PRASAC business requirements
- Closely coordinate with software vendor to resolve system problems caused by users, and software.
- Create new branches, products, features… in Core System up on request.
- Enhance FLEXCUBE system using Oracle Development Workbench.
- Control access permissions and privileges to FLEXCUBE.
- Support system R&D on existing features, new features and/or product test, and apply fixes/patches.
- Provide system training and support to Head Office, Branches.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in IT/Business
- Good knowledge of SQL statement, PL/SQL programming.
- Minimum 1-year working experience in Core Banking System or related fields.
- Working knowledge and/or experience of web-service/API, XML files & Oracle database.
- Experience with Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking System is a plus.
- Good knowledge of financial/accounting principles and banking operations.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to work independently in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.