Core Banking Officer Full-time Job9 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 480 views
Core Banking Officer
- Announced Date : February 07, 2022
- Deadline : February 28, 2022
- Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Job Location:
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure FLEXCUBE system is available and can response to PRASAC business requirements.
- Closely coordinate with software vendor to resolve system problems caused by users, hardware and software.
- Create new branches, products, features, modules… up on request.
- Enter, Modify, and delete data, where permitted.
- Consider both "back end" organization of data and "front end" accessibility for end users.
- Control access permissions and privileges to FLEXCUBE.
- Support system upgrades, new features and/or product test, and apply fixes/patches.
- Provide system training and support to Head Office, Branches and Sub-Branches.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in IT/MIS.
- Minimum one years working experience in Core Banking System or related fields.
- Good knowledge of SQL statement, PL/SQL programming.
- Knowledge and experience in using Oracle database and Redhat Linux.
- Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking is a plus.
- Good knowledge of financial/accounting principles and Banking Operation.
- Very good in spoken and written English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, competence and motivation.
- Strong commitment to work and ability to work independently in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
- Phone: 023 962 062
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.