Coordinator, Content Development Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 714 views
Coordinator, Content Development
Posting Date: 06-May-2020
Business Unit: Chip Mong Commercial Bank
Location: Phnom Penh
Summary of Position
Write training and learning content by working closely with instructional designer and SME to ensure quality.
Communicate and work cooperatively with instructional designer and SMEs to meet demand from functional departments to develop learning courses and programs in a way which maximizes their learning needs and promotes buy-in and trust.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with instructional designer to ensure effective contents to maximize learning and accomplish learning objectives
- Adapt style and tone of content development to achieve course and learning objectives and fit various learning styles
- Support instructional designer to identify assessment strategies and apply sound principles of interactive and universal design.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to produce timely, relevant content that instills key behaviors in learners and produces measurable results
- Act as a learning key account for designated business units and seek to understand their learning needs.
- Deliver training programs, if required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Profile and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resource Management, preferred in instructional design or curriculum design
- At least 1 year of experience in content development tools, curriculum design, instructional design, human resource, education, or a related area.
- Knowledge of instructional design, training methodologies, and knowledge management systems
- Knowledge of human resource development
- Knowledge of Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and storyboard
- Knowledge of business especially in banking
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office
- Experience with learning management systems and online learning tools
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite and/or Blackboard
- Strong presentation, written communications, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills, and strong attention to details
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Ability to work under pressure, Travel flexibility
- Willingness and capability to be an internal trainer
- Commitment to develop self, team and others
- Ability and willingness to expand personal areas of expertise
- Recruiter: Ms. Chhoury PHY
- Tel: +855 89 210 295 / +855 66 577 511
- Address: #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd. Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
How to apply:
- Click on “Apply” button in this page. If it is your first time applying in our career portal, you will need to “Create an account” with us first in order to apply.
- Need help on how to apply? View our Quick Reference Guide at the bottom of this website
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
We warmly welcome you into our big family to share a vision to establish one of the most admired and respected digital centric bank in Cambodia. We want you to feel proud for the opportunities with us because we assure that you are always well taken care of to boost your personal and professional development. Like us, you will love our fashionable design of office environment, share the same joys, and be passionate and innovative for our bank growth. Do you think you have what it takes to be part of us? Come and Join us now!