Conventional BP Support Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 522 views
Conventional BP Support Officer
Posted: 06/May/2022 - Closing Date: 06/Jun/2022
As a Business Process Support Officer, you are expected to provide necessary inputs for the successful development and deployment of the department's product and process following its annual roadmap. You will be assisting the team in creating data and test cases and perform UAT and Live testing of the new system capability. You are to ensure that the system is working as expected following the Business Requirement Documents. You will also be part of the team to build the reports to monitor the setbacks, consequences and performance of the products and processes which have been delivered to Sale Team.
- Phnom Penh, Head Office (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective implementation of testing standard and data creation based on governance guideline
- Perform UAT and Live testing of the new/enhanced products and service based on the project roadmap or based on the critical initiative as and when required.
- Perform sanity testing of the current system to ensure that necessary applications are working as expected.
- Ensure proper management and governance of testing data and testing results for audit trail purpose.
- Provide timely development of reports for product/processed to be introduced to frontline.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Banking, Finance, Business Management, IT or in other related fields.
- Fresh graduate with good academic background.
- Very good writing and speaking English.
- Interesting and enthusiastic in working in the Bank to manage the Bank’s channel.
- Be self starter.
- Experience in managing any type of projects.
- Other Competent such as Good planning, Ability to handle multiple tasks against tight schedule, Ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com.