Compliance Unit Manager Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 752 views
- Set up and maintain compliance management framework and permanent controls following the internal control Prakas
- Establish, review, and maintain compliance policy, whistleblowing policy, conflict of interest policy, and internal control policies.
- Provide compliance awareness training to all level of staff
- Review the adequacy of the various departments and branches’ operational procedures and the KREDIT’s policies and control systems for compliance with management directives and changes in laws or regulations.
- Timely update new regulatory to related departments and monitor the actions as required by the regulatory.
- Lead in conducting compliance review and testing to identify the compliance weakness and non-compliance cases.
- Assess compliance risk for new policies, procedures, memos, and other new projects.
- Annually review the internal control Prakas and identify the non-compliance items for risk committee.
- Prepare annual internal control report to get approval from Audit Committee and submit to National Bank of Cambodia.
- Develop KRIs for compliance risk and monitor action to mitigate those compliance risks
- Set KPIs for all staff under compliance unit and manage those KPIs for annual appraisal.
- Track monthly regulatory limit and requirement and alert risk committee for any breach of internal limit and requirement, in writing.
- Assist Head of Risk and Compliance Department in preparing the compliance report to risk committee.
- Perform any other related duties that will be assigned by Head of Risk and Compliance from time to time.
- Degree in Law or other relevant degree.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in compliance or related field in banking or financial industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skill to interact effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Good command of English and Khmer, for both writing and speaking.
- Good presentation skill.
- Attention to detail/accuracy.
- Honest, integrity and professional.
- Independent judgment with strong analytical capacity and creativity.
KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc., founded in 1993, is a permanent license Christian Microfinance Institution which is contributing to the social and economic development of communities by enabling the economically active poor to improve their lives through its reliable and sustainable financial services such as Loan, Deposit, ATM&CDM, Fast Payment, Payroll service, and local money transfer. To meet our recent operational growth and expansion, KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc.