Compliance Officer Full-time Job2 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 95 views
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore, and established since 1975. PhillipCapital is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 17 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. The total asset under management of USD35 Billion and shareholder’s fund is in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc commenced business in Cambodia since 2009 (formerly under HwangDBS Commercial Bank Plc). We currently have 6 branches in Phnom Penh City and are planning to expand our presence throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
Phillip Bank (Cambodia) is seeking passionate individuals with leadership potential and who are driven towards performance excellence for the following positions:
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Keepcustody of regulatory circulation; review new and existing regulations and itsimplications as assigned by Head of Risk & Compliance.
- AssistHead of Risk & Compliance in training programs to communicate newpolicies/procedures, or reinforce existing policies/procedures (including, butnot limited to, those related to AML/CFT);
- Performgap analysis on the adherence to external regulations and internal policies;
- Identifyinternal control weaknesses of department/branches covering the scope assignedby Head of Risk & Compliance;
- Performperiodic compliance monitoring on branches and various departments through ICQsand random onsite inspection; and prepare the periodic compliance report;
- Monitorthe enforcement of AML/CFT Policy and Customer Acceptance Procedures by alldepartments and branches of the Bank, report to Head of Risk & Complianceshould there be discrepancies in enforcement.
- Performongoing monitoring function related to AML/CFT and review accuracy of CashTransaction Reports to Finance Intelligence Unit;
- Prepareregulatory correspondents assigned by Head of Risk & Compliance to theNational Bank of Cambodia and Financial Intelligent Unit;
- Review the accuracy of documents required to be used in the course of the Bank’s activities (e.g. regulatory submissions, product and marketing information, etc. from a compliance perspective) under advice of Head of Risk and Compliance;
- Degree in Law or other relevant degree
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Compliance or related field in banking or financial industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skill to interact effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Good command of English and Khmer, for both writing and speaking
- Good presentation skill
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Honest and professional
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, performance bonus, performance incentives, Life Insurance, Health and surgical insurance and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia. Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 19th May 2019
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Thong Ponlok – HR Department
Mobile Phone: 015 551 223
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD25 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1.5 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.