Client Service Supervisor Full-time Job3 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 203 views
Client Service Supervisor
Posted: 07/Mar/2022 - Closing Date: 07/Apr/2022
To perform the overall supervision and control of all Client Service Advisors (CSA) and oversee the smooth and effective operations within the customer service counter. To drive team delivering the set sales target and putting inbound sales strategy into practice in order to achieve the set branch target.
- Phnom Penh and Provincial Branches (25 Posts).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Drive team to deliver the excellent customer service, and achieve individual and team sales target by constantly educating them on the agenda of in-house sales and the Bank’s service standard.
- Maintain a superior knowledge the Bank’s product features and benefits in order to efficiently train and motivate subordinate in providing consultative service to both new and existing customers.
- Educate CSAs constantly on the customer eligibility criteria for the Bank account opening to ensure they acquire adequate and valid customer documents.
- Ensure the process of account opening in the system in accordance with the establish guidelines, policies and procedures effectively and efficiently.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks including internal relationships, existing customers and local market activities.
- Handle complex customers’ issues within Client Service Counter by remaining calm and executing the excellent customer service principles to find an amicable solution for all.
- Resolve team complex issues to keep their productivities and moral high.
- Monitor team activities such as designing their working schedules, assigned duties, responsibilities and performance review to maintain stable operations.
- Coach all subordinates the Bank’s corresponding policies, procedures and regulations consistently to minimize operational risk.
- Keep promote the Bank’s products and services to create the brand awareness and customer traffic.
- Keep a close eye on the Bank’s local competitors for what they are doing and how they are performing to make an effective plan to gain the market share.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully in order to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
- Take lead and motivate a highly skilled team of Client Service Advisors to achieve individual, cross-selling and referral targets.
Skills and Qualification Required:
- Hold bachelor degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Obtain at least 2 to 3 years working experience in financial institutions related to customer service.
- Obtain good supervisory skill with a minimum of 1-year experience in supervisory function.
- Obtain good knowledge in the bank’s products features and benefits.
- Obtain good sales and marketing skill.
- Possess good customer service and computer skill.
- Possess good organizational and time management skill.
- Possess good leadership, management, problem solving, negotiation, and interpersonal skill.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skill both Khmer and English.
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com.