Client Service Supervisor (Night Shift) Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 497 views
Client Service Supervisor is responsible for a supporting function for RMs, conducting and managing in-house sales activities by engaging peers to provide superiors customer services in responding to client’s queries and/or needs and recommending the right solution, as well as ensuring a close monitoring of compliance with policies and procedures, i.e., properly maintaining of account filing and updated/relevant information of customer files.
- Sihanouk Ville Branch, (1 post).
- Mao Tse Toung Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and action on sales opportunity for new business opportunity by responding to enquiries from both new and existing clients.
- Provide consultative service in regard to banking products and services which is considered as a good solution to suite the clients’ needs.
- Review documents submitted by Client Service Advisor both on paper work and/or in system to make sure it is correct, valid and followed to the set standards policies, processes and procedures.
- Take action to follow up in case provided documents/information are not complete and/or relevant.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship with peers, internal stakeholders, and existing customers in order to achieve the targets.
- Ensure the compliance with ABA’s internal policies, processes & procedure, core values, and code of conducts, etc. are maintained.
Skills and Qualification Required:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance and Marketing field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in servicing area; preferred experiences in leading a small team is considered as additional value.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Competent in spoken and written English communication.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.