Chief Regional Risk Officer Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 77 views
Chief Regional Risk Officer
Announced Date : March 07, 2019
Deadline: March 22, 2019
8 Position In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in branch credit committee meeting and conduct credit review.
- Consolidate risk officers’ plan to unit credit risk
- Assign and appoint Risk Officers at regional level
- Monitor performance of Risk Officers
- Review and track of portfolio quality for each products and identify weakness point to improve
- Report of credit approval to Manager of Credit Risk Unit
- Analyze trend of NPL and find out the routs cause.
- Analyze trend of loan portfolio concentration
- Monitor portfolio with credit risk limit.
- Design material to train to branch staff related to credit risk assessment.
- Build concept of credit risk to branch staff
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking or related fields
- Experience related to credit assessment, credit control and credit supervisor.
- Well understanding related to credit process and behavior of borrowers.
- Be independent decision making base on policy.
- Strong analytical and interpret related to credit risk, economic sectors and environment effect to Prasac.
- Excellent excel spreadsheet, database analysis
- Very good in English
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job