Cash Operations Complaint Management Specialist Full-time Job8 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 306 views
Cash Operations Complaint Management Specialist
Posted: 11/Mar/2022 - Closing Date: 11/Apr/2022
To provide effective complaint management services for all issues of Telling Area and Self-Banking Sites including but not limited to dispute transaction/fake not/unfit note from all channels following the Bank’s policies and procedures to ensure all issues are resolved with amicable solutions and timely manner.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (03 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct issues/complaints/disputes resolution process for Telling Area (Cash Shortage/Overage, Returned Check, etc.) and Self-Banking facilities (ATM, CIM, CRM, CQM, etc.), fake banknotes, old banknotes, etc. to ensure all issues/complaints/disputes are resolved with win-win solutions, correct information and timely manner by stay alert for receiving issues/complaints from relevant channels (Branches/Contact Center/etc.), Handle the issues right away, Obtain all supporting document/form/approval, Contact concerned department or functional teams for further investigation or solution, Communicate with customers in a proper way, Instruct the proper way of occurring issues to Telling Area Staff to avoid this issue or complaint next time, Provide a win-win solution for the issue/complaint, Handle settlement/adjustment transaction in system, Prepare report on regular basis.
- Prepare issue/complaint/dispute resolution statistic report for Line Manager and further needs.
- Take charge of the reconciliation process on outstanding balance in suspend accounts of Cash in Machines across the Bank on regular basis for further actions with concerned departments to obtain timely and effective solution.
- Prepare Unfit Banknotes report for accurate balancing and submit to Line Manager to lower unfit banknotes amount across the bank.
- Communicate with customer for Unfit Banknotes exchange or follow the ways instructed by Line Manager.
- Undertake to setup Inter-Regional Fee Waiver in system as request with supporting document and approval.
- Partake in Quarterly review the existing Customer Account with Inter-Regional fee waiver to assure that qualified criteria for inter-regional fee waiver is still consisted for sustainable effective outcome to the Bank.
- Keep tracking on daily report and escalate critical issues to management for a timely and proper solution.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance & banking, accounting, or other related fields.
- Minimum two years of working experiences in solving problems in Telling Area, Cash Management or relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of cash operations, banking operations, rules and regulations, and operational risks.
- Knowledge of banking products, services, and self-banking facilities.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Good communication, customer service, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
- Honesty and commitment.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com.