Card System QA Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 1K views
Card System QA Officer
Posted: 07/Mar/2022 - Closing Date: 07/Apr/2022
To ensure all card system’s simulator tools are well manage and functioning smoothly. Prepare/create testing scenario, perform testing and consolidate the testing result. Well manage all test cases and coordinate with all project or new enhance required testing.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
- Configuration card system to external testing tool such as Visa testing system (VTS), MC testing simulator, UPI testing simulator, TWO ISO simulator depend on the requirement.
- Assist and handling any new projects with Card System development team or other stakeholder, Prepare/create testing scenario, Perform testing and remark the testing status, Consolidate the testing result.
- Working with card system service team to prepare testing cases and perform testing for all existing card system upgrade.
- Provide support to internal team and other team related with all testing simulator.
- Prepare document guide for all card system simulator VTS, MC testing simulator, UPI simulator, TWO ISO model to ensure it up to date.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in card system, or software development or relevant experiences.
- Knowledge in card system such as hardware, software, communication and security.
- Basic understanding of banking operations, ATM features, SWITCHING and components.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Good customer services and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.