Business Officer Full-time Job5 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 171 views
- Assist Head of Business to analyze and monitor branch performance and staff productivity both deposits and loans.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly follow up on branch disbursement plans and actual disbursements.
- Analyze credit officer productivity and provide strategies to improve their productivity if needed.
- Assist Head of Business to monitor branch disbursement by products, especially GL, IL, SME..etc.
- Alert and visit branches whose performances are below the targets.
- Assist Head of Business to provide strategy directions and coaching to branch staff to well manage the branch and grow the business.
- Assist to allocate the operational plans to branch offices setting by the business plan as approved by the board.
- Assist Head of Business to conduct researches/review on competitors’ products and services and do the analysis for improvement.
- Provide strategic support to branches on sales of loan products and push branches to increase their loan portfolios, clients and its productivity.
- Provide strategic support on savings/deposit collections to branches to increase the deposit portfolio.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BBA in Finance and Banking/Business Management.
- Minimum 3 year-working experiences in managing small retail banking financial operations.
- Having good business strategies.
- Familiar with emerging issues related to microfinance industry in Cambodia.
- Computer literate in spreadsheet, database and work processing programs.
- Good English communication-written and oral communication skills.
- Honest and excellent character with high commitment to work with and help poor people or willing to travel to provinces.
Interested candidates are invited to submittheir updated CV with relevant documents to:
Address: St. 271, Phum Kbal Tumnub,Sangkat Boeng Tumpun 2, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh City or any branches whichare nearby your locations or send via:
Contact: 081 800 169/087 400 277
Deadline:July 10, 2019 at 5:00 PM