Branch Manager Full-time Job3 years ago - Commercial Bank - Stung Treng - 1.3K views
Locations: Steung Treng Provincial Branch (01 Position)
- Manage the operational plan, internal control system and sufficient fund maintenance at branch to be effectively implemented, executed followed by policies and ensuring all financial transactions are authorized at the right time, the utilization of financial assets is made in the manner of minimizing cost, and maximizing profit including financial data is always updated properly
- Manage all income and expense transactions by reviewing strictly and authorizing all sufficient support documents of transactions possess, and ensure that all accounting documents are always ready for internal and external check with all transactions are recorded into the right accounting code when generating reports are required
- Manage the fixed assets by ensuring that the development and implementation of systems tracking and controlling the utilization and movement of assets at branch are effectively and efficiently used
- Review, analyze, and approve loan disbursement with maintaining portfolio in a very good quality by ensuring a proper documentation which is used for client’s collateral to meet the minimum requirement
- Manage and lead the operation on the marketing campaign by promoting the products and services to ensure that the market share and expanding its operation without encountering risks are effectively executed at the under control area
- Manage actively in facilitating the general process of government relation at branch level by ensuring the efficient coordination with local authority in processing paper work, legal compliance and coping with problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, and other related fields
- At least 3-year-experience in banking industry related to credit loan management Knowledge of industry rules, regulations, and good at results driven attitude
- Good at management skills, outstanding organization, strong customer service, written and oral communication skills
- Good at both English user and computer literacy
How to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For more information, please contact us via 096 351 2222 / 096 958 7777 / 096 418 2222 or go to www.sathapana.com.kh
Sathapana Bank is a big commercial bank providing full retail banking as well as corporate banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia. Currently, the bank has 169 branch networks with 150 plus ATMs and over 4,000 full-time staff operating in all 25 provinces and city.