Branch Concierge Team Leader Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 531 views
Branch Concierge Team Leader
Posted: 25/Apr/2022 - Closing Date: 25/May/2022
To perform the overall supervision and control of all Branch Concierge (BC) and oversee the smooth and effective support within frontline area and waiting area including provide good customer service, provide basic information of ABA product and service and provide consultant to customer to the most suitable self-banking channel and met the specialist to meet customer’s demand of banking need and to drive team delivering the set target and putting inbound sales strategy into practice in order to achieve the set branch target.
- Phnom Penh and Provincial Branches (25 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage the team and be a good role model to support and guidance customer and solve customer’s problem.
- Manage, control and support BCs to performance effective daily task based on target and KPIs such as customer navigation, and digital transformation.
- Control and allocate BCs to each service area and ensuring they perform their duty effectively.
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of information and services provide by BCs.
- Maintain up to date BCs knowledge of all Bank products update by training, coaching and guidance.
- Review customers complaint and feedback, and reinforcement and improvement BCs capacity to overcome its.
- Keep promoting the Bank’s products and services to increase brand awareness and customer traffic.
- Create effective referral networks including internal relationship, existing customers and local market activities.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor/second years of university degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- At least one year of working experience in frontline.
- Good at communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good customer services skills.
- Good math skills, teamwork, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.